2008/08/28

Kinky Boots. New treasures... (Ian S' courtesy!)

Kinky Beeb Boots

Notes from the original bootlegger:
Here's disc 2 of this series,which is all BBC Tracks, that never seemed
to be released, for whatever reason, probably the sound quality, as the BBC never seemed to keep these tracks around,and actually taped over a lot of these special radio shows! What?! I don't know, I guess they thought that this was a passing phase,and it wouldn't last, and besides, it was "just that pop music" and who would think this many years later people still really love this music? Well, I suppose it's just like the same people at Decca Records,who passed on the Beatles, and are kicking themselves to this day.That they ended up signing the Rolling Stones, and would never ever make that same mistake again. Now, I'll bet the BBC saves everything like those crazy people who hoard things,and can't even walk through their homes anymore.Well, I'm getting off track here... The BBC should be spanked hard and I'd like to be the first one to do it! Anyways,this disc will do, and fill in my Kinky pleasures. It features Kinks tracks from 1963 to 1972. And the best version of "Animal Farm" (from The Village Green era) Kool!



No comments: