2011/11/12

Deep MO's review (Capt's tip)


Surgeons and pilots hold lives in their hands. A huge responsibility. One slip, and it’s curtains. Now I cannot possibly claim to do a job where I have that same level of responsibility. That would be plain crazy. But, I do take it very seriously when reviewing something, as I realise I have the ability to crush someone’s dreams with one flick of the wrist on a PC keyboard. Pen being mightier than the sword.

So if I criticise something, I do not do it lightly. I am well aware of the time, blood, sweat, tears and expense that go in to every single project. Then out of your hands when the album, book, DVD or performance is out there for others to judge, and be chattered about on the net. But I also don’t believe in paying lip-service. There is no progress in life, if everyone blows smoke up other people’s rear ends just to avoid hurt feelings.

TBC Here. Blue&Soul website.

No comments: